ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press
The description of ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press:
ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is used to press various bath salts, disinfectants and other corrosive materials into round pieces and special-shaped pieces. ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is a basic equipment suitable for mass production. ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is also called bath salt tablet press, TCCA tablet press, corrosive materials tablet press. The structure of ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is double-pressure, with two sets of feeding devices and two sets of wheels. 11 sets of punch can be installed on the turntable, and 22 pieces can be pressed through one rotation. The speed of the turntable, the filling depth of materials and the thickness of tablets can be adjusted. The mechanical buffer device of ZP50-11B Tablet Press can avoid the damage caused by overload.
The application of ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press:
ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is suitable for pressing granular raw materials into round, blocky, spherical and annular tablets in foodstuff, chemical, electronics and other industries. But ZP50-11B Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is not suitable for pressing semisolid, wet particles, hygroscopic & low-melting-point materials and powder. ZP50-11B Tablet Press conforms with the requirements of GMP. The drill drift and drift pin is a combined type. If you want to change the specification, you just need to order required drift pins.
The operating principle and structure characteristics of ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press:
1. ZP50-11B Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is single-press tablet press equipped with 11-set moulds. The moulds are installed on the working table (also called turntable). The punch pole make up and down movement along the curve track. Pressing process is completed by up and down pinch rollers.
2. The technological process for pressing of ZP50-11B Tablet Press is continuously material feeding, filling and pressing.
3. ZP50-11B Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is motor-driven. The turntable rotates clockwise through a triangle belt transmission reducer.
4. The pinch rollers adopt rolling friction. ZP50-11B Rotary Tablet Press's working pressure can be adjusted within the allowed range according to the practical requirements.
5. The tablet-pressing room is made of organic glass and it can prevent the bug dust contamination during the process of tabletting.
6. Thickness of tablets and working pressure can be adjusted by indicated direction of the hand wheel.
7. The motor is controlled by frequency converter. The rotation speed can be adjusted within an allowable range according to practical production.
8. In order to keep the electric elements clean and reliable, the electric system is separated from the main unit.
E-mail: Duke@chinatabletpress.net Nancy@chinatabletpress.net