ZP100-10B Large Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press
The working pressure of ZP100-10B Large Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is 1000KN. The diameter of the tablets is 80mm, and the production capacity reaches up to 5000 pieces per hour.
ZP100-10B Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is mainly used for the pressing of chemical powder, bath salt, water purification salt and other corrosive powder. ZP100-10B Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is also called chemical powder tablet press, bath salt tablet press, water purification salt tablet press, corrosive powder tablet press.
The application of ZP100-10B Large Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press:
ZP100-10B Tablet Press is a rotary continuous anti-corrosion tablet press. ZP100-10B Tablet Press is suitable for pressing salt, industrial salt and other corrosive materials. Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is a pressing machine for chemical powder and other materials. ZP100-10B Rotary Tablet Press has high precision, reliable performance, stable pressure, high yield. ZP100-10B Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is a good choice for customers to press salt, industrial salt and other corrosive materials.
The features of ZP100-10B Large Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press:
1. The mechanical drive part in the ZP100-10B Large Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press is separated from the tablet-pressing room, to prevent the materials from pollution when they are pressed.
2. The tablet-pressing room is made of organic glass and it can prevent the bug dust contamination during the process of tabletting.
3. ZP100-10B Anti-corrosion Tablet Press's turntable is studded with Titanium alloy plates and its material-supply tube, upper and down punch nail, middle moulds are made of Titanium alloy.
4. ZP100-10B Large Rotary Tablet Press is equipped with a pre-pressure wheel to improve the quality of tablets.
5. Large Rotary Anti-corrosion Tablet Press adopts a structure with 4-pillars, which guarantees a smooth and reliable operation.
6. The motor is controlled by frequency converter. The rotation speed can be adjusted within an allowable range according to practical production.